A holder of a PhD in Environmental Safety Management, Masters Degree in Quality Management, Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering and currently pursuing his Masters Degree in Organizational Excellence. The candidate has 14 years of experience in which 10 years are in Health and Safety, 4 years in Petroleum Engineering (drilling), and 6 years in a Managerial role in oil and gas industries.
The candidate has excellent communication skills, great team leader, and has a great personality.
Bachelors in Bachelor Certification, Petroleum Engineering - in
Masters in Master of Business Administration (Quality Management) - in
PhD in Doctorate Degree in Environmental Safety Management - in
HR Generalist with 14 years of experience. Worked at the international and large companies, was in charge of looking after 11 countries in the Middle East and GCC.
Core HR services:
Employee Relations, Culture Awareness, Complete cycle of recruitment process , providinh support to business managers on HR related matters like: promotion requests, compensation reviews, talent management, performance management, organization development, policy related issues, etc, Payroll processing
Higher Diploma in Business - Bahrain Business School in Bahrain
• Total experience: 4 years and almost 3 years in HR.
• Currently working at Private Sector company
• Experienced in Recruitment, Training and Development and Onboarding of the newcomers
• Well-spoken candidate with passion to continue developing his career in HR
• Bachelor degree holder in International Studies with a specialization in Culture & Society with GPA of 3.16
• Has worked throughout the university (several interim positions in Banking sector)
No Degree in International Studies with a specialization in Culture & Society - Zayed University in
IRIS Executives solely specialises in the field of Emiratisation, which means that we do not entertain vacancies that target non-UAE Nationals. If you still wish to send us your CV, then no worries at all, but I doubt we’ll be able to help if you are not Emirati.